Friday, February 27, 2009

I know I cant...n so I wont

04022009035929100123377bg0


there are certain things in my life i knew i really cant control it..i mean things happened unexpectedlyskull..


i know i cant take my life for granted...so i wont ever try not to enjoy every moment of it winking


i know i cant be pleased by everyone...so i wont take any chances to let myself cause my heart so much misery love struck


i know i cant be complete alone...so i wont force my heart to be broken each day shame on you


i know i cant be perfect...so i wont run away from those hearts who need n love me angel


i know i cant like everybody around me...so i wont compel myself to stop being so devil


i know i cant be an angel...so i wont ever try to be 1 don't tell anyone


i know i cant be whatever i want to be if i alwiz said NO...so i wont reluctantly told myself that I CANT anymore star


i know i cant be like others...so i wont ever ever ever force myself to be like them rock on!


1


coz i am me..and i will alwiz be me..


Love n regards,


good luck A.L