Thursday, February 19, 2009

A twist in my story

today ~ sy da jatuh cinta dgn laptop kecil le novo...hopefully by the end of this year sy dapat memilikinye praying..(huhu nangis sgt2) sy xpnah inginkan sesuatu sgt2 begini (muz b sumthg spesel bout that things agaknyer ke sy ni keanak2an..hee hee)..sy harap sgt dpt kaler pink (yeay! peace signpink is the next choice if there's no purple!)


currently ~ gotta to finish my annual report this instant..yup..who dares to say being a GRA is an easy task? dare not to say that. lots of stress, dramas, time 2 waste, pantri times (what the heck? hee hee) and mind u 4 as far as i'm concern, i'm spending 2 years on literature reviews n still..(not only me...most of my fwens done that..huhu)


present ~ sy lapa..tp sy da bjaya menahan diri dr godaan nasi (yeay!dancing) sy sukakan nasi tp...sy terpakse la give up on it..huhu.. cant wait 2 see the results by end of June..(hopefully can make it)


future ~ when i'm thinking back of those times i'd wasted..only God knows how regret i am.. there's a lot of sins n troubles i'd made.. yet..times too short for me n him..everyday i keep thinking about it, counting how much time left 4 us 2 b together.. my life would be a good sad story if i can wrote it.. but then i have to be strong 4 him.. even those times when he showed how bad his hair fell, how bad his condition..i muz b strong..


coz i do believe..in my mind..in my heart.. manusia xkan di uji lebih dr kemampuannya..


n so.. i know i can through all this..it juz a matter of time..


Love n Regards,


good luck A.L