Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Lovebug

lately..i've pay much attention 2 my facebook..friendster? well  still active but juz so-n-so..peace sign sumtimes i really had a hard times when i looked at sum of my frens..yup..i do get envied with them sumtimes.. like they all got all the beautiful lifes, easier 1 aint like mine... cryingbut do i get carried away with all such beautiful things? huh? I DO...cryingcryingcrying.. mom alwiz told me that life isnt what we wish 4 but is sumthg we created ourselves..


well..i'm otw creating my own world.. the world that i'll alwiz wanted long time ago.. even though i can create this world of mine..(should i called it "A.L's World..huhu) 1 thing 4 sure aint come true..n that thing will definitely appeared only in my dreams..(huh! sigh..maybe God had a better plan 4 me..)


jom lyn Lovebug from jonas brother...lalalala...dancing



"Now I’m speechless, over the edge
I’m just breathless
I never thought that I’d catch this Lovebug again
Hopeless, head over heels in the moment
I never thought that I’d get hit by this Lovebug again"

Love n regards;


good luck A.L