Wednesday, February 25, 2009

::new moon::

101769_new-moon_300


yeay! finished read it! well but i'm not into it like the 1st book..twilight.. but still i love it so much. i do get carried away when edward left bella..n she had a hard times healed her soul..(n her heart 2 broken heart ) it's like sumthg u'll never wish for suddenly it came true..( but i aint shed any tears..tongue) but for once.. i do wondering..if ever sum1 u gave ur heart 4..ever leaves u juz like that..it would be a terrific disaster.. (if it's without any concrite reasons lar..huhu thumbs down)


i do have a time to read it as my weekend is disaster with an emergency case (hee hee) far from that..the whole holiday WAS terrific.. i've got sms asking for my address..asked the same question that i know i dont know the exact answer, got wedding cards from pals..and so on.. mind u if u search for the xtra ordinary life routine..well it's not in my list it wasn't me ..


cant wait 2 read another series from twilight saga..(the main reason I DO like this book..is edward cullen characters does remind me of sum1 i know..i mean the silence, cant-do-this-nor-that..n bla,bla.. except the main features la..huhu..i'm dying if i ever got BF such a face..laughing) i give this book 7/10..(as edward part is least as i wasnt expected..raised eyebrows)






[caption id="attachment_211" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="my current desktop wallpaper..weee.."]my current desktop wallpaper..weee..[/caption]


Love n Regards;


A.L good luck