Saturday, January 19, 2013

mungkir bahagia



19 January 2013.
Almost three months haven’t written anything. Looking back, the same thing happened to this blog before 2012. I’m still in the same place, the same spot, and the same situation. Never knew how long can I stand nor how much I can take the pain.

True. I’m in such pain. The pain that only me and myself can feel and suffer –never to share with anybody nor will find a way to tell nobody. Numb. But what’s a rainbow without a little rain –well in my case more to “raining like cats and dogs”..meow..

Oh by the way this new year our family has grew bigger. ^^
Our cat, Oren, has given a birth to five-adorable-super-duper cute kitten.. plus 2 more –now a  4 month kitten- which my brother brought back with Oren. Hehe.. which means now we’re already 6 members plus 8 cats.. ohsem!!!

Will write more since now i do have an internet connection in my little pink crib ^^
Orang kuning sering mengecewakan tapi tak pernah menghampakan ..LOL