Monday, August 22, 2011

F.a.i.t.h


Forget bout the 30 days challenge. I now have to challenge myself even more ~sigh~ .. even life is not a fairy tale, I do wish some miracles could be happen. But as unlucky as I am.. those wishes could never be granted.

No I didn’t lose hope nor give up my life a bit. I know it’s the hardest path I have to choose and yet it already picked me. Let me be in my own wonderland as no one could fit in it except me. For that I might giving u up.. Then thou shalt lead your life better without me..


Lord, please give him all my happiness and health for I will exchange with his pain, sickness and sad moment in his life. Please give him all the smiles and time of my life for I will carry his loneliness and emptiness. Please give him all the love I have, heart that I’ve received for I will take his sorrow with me.