Monday, August 1, 2011

day 1-favourite song



my all time favourite song ~big grin~



Words are all I have to take your heart away… yes.. I do love when my significant one say he loves me.. but do I like to hear it everyday without he mean it? NO. as for me.. I don’t want it to be our routine.. y’all know like we MUST say it every time we ended our phone call, or wish goodnight sleep ~don’t let bugs bite your –else-im-gonna-bite-them~.. I am indeed a simple girl. Just say it once; mean it and I couldn’t as for more.

Yet, he don’t have to tell me how ridiculous I look when I’m in the middle of processing his instructions, or how bad my cook was yesterday as I accidentally put salt according to my taste buds, or how funny my face expression every time he make fun of me. I know myself very clear *_* the term is same. Say it once, mean it and get ready to be in war mode with me for entire 5 mins LOL