Friday, August 5, 2011

Day 5 – How important you think education is?

it is important to me..how important? like so much..in fact i do wanna get my PHD before 40 ~can't target in 30's as it is imposibble i guess for me~ i don't care much bout what people think i am..but i do wanna have something that one day i could tell my children to follow my way LOL.

i had heard enough dialog such as...do learn well in school, u might not want to end up like me ~so much in malays drama nowadays~ as for me..i wanna be able to tell my kids one day...do learn well in school, u should end up like me, perhaps better. ;p


i am straight in education. if u wanna learn from me then tears will be ur best friend. hey, people didnt call me fierce for no reason...Hahaha!

aww..wanted to have me own library in me house..perhaps one day