Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 3 -perfect first date

hmmmm.. it is a subjective question by the way. Depends on oneself. me? Other than Disneyland.. i really want to have a date in Ice-cream parlour...huhuhu



but wait..it wasn't my imaginary date only after all ~pff..typical girl~ actually apart from being unrealistic girl ~as usual~ It means something to me and a person who's m going to date here. It is indeed a fun place. ~Noted: for me ice-cream do symbolizes happy and excitement..LOL~


If he can't adapt with the happiness around and enjoy himself at such a place then he rather be a serious person or he is a bored man =P If he doesn't want to eat ice cream then he might have diabetes or he don't like sweet things or he is a hypocrite ~hey..who doesn't like ice-cream for god sake~ if he doesn't want to share ice cream with me then he can't share his life with me ~but this can be considered i guess..maybe he doesn't open much to strangers..huhu~


well..it won't be perfect for other people for their first date..but for me..it is.. ^_^