Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 2 - Favourite movie

I love “white chicks” movie like so much. I can even remembered every dialog they spoke in the film ^_^.. it’s a comedy film and can’t tell you how many times I watched it over and over again without getting sick of it.



It’s a simple movie though. A story about two FBI agents who have to pick up the Wilson’s sister ~VIP’s daughter..pffff~ from the airport. On the way back to their hotel ~which happened to be in Hamptons~ they had an accident. And the sisters unfortunately have scars ~well its not really a scar..it just a minor cut on their lips and nose..but u just love how they over-reacted in that situation..LOL~

So, these two agents, Kevin and Marcus have to “become” those sisters. And the film gets more exciting when they pretend to be girls. Furthermore, the song “thousand miles” also featured in this film. ^_^

I don’t know bout y’all..but me? I love it!