Monday, January 5, 2009

,,,it's new year again,,,

huhu..epi new year (n 2 me..even da lwt 5 ari but it's still new year) really want this year end so soon (yup..i do mean soooooo sooon) hehe..prayingyup..hopefully can settle my master this year, get away from my hectic student life (hei..really thou..whistling) find a job (hopefully end up @ KUANTAN..peace sign), hope 4 prosperity all the year ..n..hehe another 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9....more resolutions 4 me, my family n dearest mr.z love struck..


2008..well..there's a lot of bad memories but i loved 2 call it tough experience althou i really wanted 2 get rid of it..i mean those memories..every single of it. dont wanna recall it anymore..(surely u wont either..) but sumhow.. i cant deny that those memories keep me strong, living each day in my hectic-struggling life.. i mean who wouldnt know..even thou it really hurts u, u kinda like it coz of sum reasons u couldnt explain..no talking as for me..even..i know there's a part of me that will say.."juz let it go ana." but my dark side will definitely gone beyond that statement..rock on!..when i'm thinking back..those words, those actions, those accusations..NOPE!! (juz like I get the compliment but WE get the punishments!) maybe that party will feels she's the 1 who alwiz be sabotage K..STOP IT LA ANA.. time out well what's done is done..cant turn back time..juz wish i didnt get involve with that kind of matters anymore.. really pissed me off!! at wits' endcoz in the end..it's me who became snow white stepmother!! no1 will be blame xcept me..so..juz ignore those heart-feeling drama swasta yg blaku di skeliling aku.. (geess..i tried 2 b ignorance for those things happened in my house n mind u it really works la..thumbs up) for me..2009 - not the year where i have to consider other feelings.. whereas my feelings gone worst..nope..heartless will be the great xplaination..cool


whatever might happens..juz hoping this year will brings a lot of enjoyment 2 me, my family, mr.z blushing, n my dearest frens..huhu..