Friday, January 9, 2009

so into

lately i'm going insane..not that kind of insane where i should go to mental institution la. juz sumtimes i donno what i'm thinking of.. everythgs went wrong all the times..geess.I don't know really donno la.. went 2 work like not doing any work, back home..i spent times reading book (it's a NOVEL..obviously..peace sign) then i go to sleep..n that situation goes the same everyday..weekdays.. (yup i'm so home-type gal la..feeling beat up)  for those who did not know me.. u really don wan 2 know me as i'm such a boring person lar.. going here-don want, going there-cannot, do this-not interested, do-that-maybe next time (there juz so many xcuses la..yawn) well..actually i juz like being alone.. i don want 2 hurt ppl and don want ppl hurt me.. i'm so sensitive (mind u) like 2 cry a lot (sumtimes cant even hide it) love 2 laugh but find it's hard 2 smile.. n ppl who meet me 4 the 1st time.. i'm sorry 2 say that i'm not the friendly type person as u'll find me being "so cold".. but after a while (maybe 2,3 weeks hee hee) u'll annoy with the variety of voices that i've got..huhu (the high pitch 1??)