Wednesday, January 28, 2009

who is..A.L??

lonely-blog


currently..every nite when i tried 2 lie down..the question alwiz keep popping in my head.. Who is A.L? (my initial larhee hee) well.. as far as i know A.L is a..kinda..emm.. well.. she is... actually... -BLANK! I don't knowsurely if sum1 ask me about ppl i knew definitely the answer wasnt this difficult. yup.. its harder to recognize urself than other ppl around u alien.. i'm adding another 1 year in the calendar of my golden ages..sumhow i still can find any answer of my own question about life confused.. and it aint funny 2 me obviously.


almost end of jan 2009..but still none of my resolutions accomplish! Phew!!skull maybe it's still too early..well juz hoping n praying.. n..i'm still searching 4 my own identity.. i mean..what i wanna become, what will i be..which way my life will lead..n some sort of ques that me myself dont want 2 ask nor answer it. but i believe.. what we've pray that's what we will get..juz in a way that we dont xpect. if we ask for patience..God will never answer it juz like what we asked..instead He gave us an opportunity to be patience n strong. n if we ask for love..He wont gave us love juz like that instead He gave us sum1/ppl 2 teach us how 2 love n be loved in return.. praying


me? well..i may not be that "assalamualaikum" type..but i do believe (in my heart n mind..strongly) no matter how bad we are, how lame we are, how great we are, how cool, sophisticated, high-standard we are..n bla, bla, bla... we still a small tiny creatures who alwiz need the bless from Him the almighty..


n that question of "Who is A.L?" well..i'm still craving for the answer..(the good 1 i mean whistling) n in time being let juz me searching 4 the answer myself.. it's 4 me 2 find out, n 4 me 2 know..raised eyebrows


Love n regards,


A.L good luck