Tuesday, January 13, 2009

bridget jones diary

could it be A.L's diary? huhu


last week i've done reading this book (Novel obviouslywhistling ). yup it's an old-timer story but who cares..i'm not that movie-type person (as u know lar kan monkey) well.. i muz say that this story really hit me that bad..i mean the story line juz as same as what i've been through right now..yup..that includes those calories counting (thank u hisam big grin 4 telling me guys do like chubby-cheek gal angry), call waiting..etc..etc..why..? why me?? worried n those soklan maut when will i get married alwiz chuckled me as i dont know the exact answer la. last time when ppl asked me i juz told them.."biarla rahsia"..huhu ala2 dato' ct gamaknyer tongue..sriously i dont give a damn lar


well..apparently at this tender age of 25 (might say 18++ hee hee) this sort of question will alwiz be ask like the compulsory exam question. u really donno the answer but yet have to answer it la..d'ohrecently i'd received a call from 1 of my frens. quite surprise me as we hardly had a conversation since years ago. n she told me some sort of her marriage problems. n i do gave her sum advises n guess what i've got in return..sum kind of appreciation in a "sweet-words" like...i really dont want 2 end up like u, A..been dating for what, 7-8 years yet got nothing eventually..rolling eyesi want my family...bla..bla..bla.. after an hour conversation she ended up like..tx A..but i do feel like i shouldnt get any advises from single woman like u..u're not even married feeling beat up (n tx 2 her la..4 making my weekends left by feelings of beaten up!!!! waiting)


hmm..those words do hurt me a-lot! i mean..if i were dating even for 10/20 years, it shouldnt b a problem for her rite.. it's my life. yup i'm hepi for her get married as early as what 19-20 years old.. maybe that's the best for her. as 4 me..ill cross the bridge when i'm ready n perhaps when sum1 will excitedly purpose me 2 b his wife eventually.. n till that day..let me be this way..peace sign