Friday, March 20, 2009

bcoz i'm a girl (in black)




[caption id="attachment_246" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="this-is-so-me!"]this-is-so-me![/caption]

k..there are lots of suprises i'd received recently. n mind u i'm not happy with it as those suprises really kick-my-a**-dam*-hard..hee hee n this morning i'd received an email that i could considered it as a slow-killing machine or  a real-time bomb perhaps (that can explodes anytime oh go on)email that gave an order to attend sum kind of manuscript writing workshop (bla..bla..chatterbox) n it will be an intensive workshop as i heard a news that the tentative is scheduled from am till pm praying.. even when i'm thinking of it my brain starting to get tired..next week will b a long-exhausted week n so with another week..i've got progress meeting to attend and have to present my current progress (which in my previous post i did mention how "well" it was rejected!feeling beat up )


13-balloon-lonely-girl-sad


my life is so complicated right now sigh.. besides work, there's another thing that keep wandering in my headno talking..plz dont be so harsh 2 me dear life.. i'm juz an ordinary yet a simple girl who leads superficial life..so easy 2 predict yet trying so hard to keep my feelings deep insiderolling eyes..