Tuesday, April 7, 2009

pissed off!

1

sicked of a drama queen.. tired of being blamed all the times.. frustratedhmm.. some ppl dont care about the rest..just they, themselves n what they aimed for.. my progress meeting previously..well...i dont have problems with the presentation (i guessed) BUT I DO HAVE PROBLEMS WITH SOME  PPL right now!! (n dam* i mean it).. shame on youdeep down inside me i really dont want 2 b rude or forget 'bout ppl who helped me..but it's so annoying when u get blamed all the times..(since i alwiz wear black doesnt mean i have that weird bad character thou!) maybe yup..it's my fault..i prefer ppl 2 assume me as a bad girl - u might have 2 know me better then u can judge me later- rather than sweet-nice-bubbly girl (which turns out 2 b not-so-innocent pun eventually..hAHA)





[caption id="attachment_253" align="aligncenter" width="250" caption="so-long--"]so-long--[/caption]

hmm..i tend to be soooo RUDE (n i mean that word) when it comes 2 ppl who i dislike sooo much!! i'm not a lil' angel who loves everybody (n yet i'm not going 2 b) n of coz not every1 likes me.. so 2 be fair..if u dont like me juz ignore me n i will do the same.. juz get out off my face larnot listening ..this week will have the same manuscript writing workshop..phew.. if u dont like me why u should pick me together with all ur fav pet??!! the choosen 1 wasnt alwiz b me..but when it comes to the worst 1..yup..i'm the 1st choice after all..yet the best choice to be the worst i could say..feeling beat up

stickhumourf

as i'm reaching my 3rd year in I@#$%^&***, i figured out the real meaning of being-at-the-top n how it supposed to bewhew!..if u want to be at the top of everythg u muz do whatever it takes 2 make sure it's u who alwiz be the best..n how it works?don't tell anyone pulling ur frens 2gether to reach the golden goal? thinking naah! dont be that innocent-nice-bubbly girl laraised eyebrows.. instead of pulling..u have u PUSH every1 down, STEP at their back n CLIMB to their head to get to the top!hee hee in addition..u have to told every1 how pathetic u r, how ppl treat u badly, how u lead ur life so hardly (including that u r not fully supported) liar..n the crucial part - u have 2 show ur best yet find the worst in ur enemy n spread it to ur bosswhistling..(afterward tell ur frens a.k.a ur enemy u will never done anythg that will ruin their reputations!) believe me it really works la..(whether u r working in lab or officenot worthy)


humour-blog2


well..as 4 me..let me be the 1 who watch all this melodramatic acts..(even it wasnt worth any cents 2 me thumbs down) juz 2 remind myself.. treat ppl the way u want to be treated (its OK 4 me if u want to be treated as H*LL no talking..wasnt my problem at all)


p/s sorry as i found my b*tch* level is increasing sumhow..miahahaha I don't know


Love n Regards,


good luckA.L