Friday, March 20, 2009

all about edward cullen?




[caption id="attachment_241" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="this guy?"]6a00d10a7cbf928bfa00fad69334ae0004-500pi[/caption]


suddenly my blog's hits increasing drastically..well i presummed that it's all bcoz of the pic of edward cullen wallpaper. yup he's gorgeous, so charming n cute..but dont get me wrong. for me what's outside is not that important..(4 me lar) yup i do like edward cullen but i like his character the most. i mean..maybe it's a bit cliche but i do like sum1 who's protective, got a shoulder 2 cry on (coz i'm a cry-baby?), can accept me the way i am n he muz need me like i need him..like i can juz lie down on his shoulder n told everythg n then all the troubles seem so far..far..away..if he's a handsome guy then it will be a bonus. but it's all about heart. if u starting 2 like sum1 u will automatically like everythg about him..like rainy days seem to fade away..(weeee...)




[caption id="attachment_242" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="~love is in the air~"]11[/caption]

enuff of that..i muz admit that my self-motivation level is below 0 this week. it's all bcoz of sum pathetic situation that i've been thru last monday n it's last until now. i'm begging to that particular person n reminding myself that if u cant motivate sum1 2 be productive dont ever condemn that person till she/he cant work well after that!





[caption id="attachment_243" align="aligncenter" width="237" caption="trying to gain my strength once again"]trying to gain my strength once again[/caption]