Wednesday, December 17, 2008

unXpected..huh (sigh!)

being-alone1


it's a hectic day..i mean..obviously wasnt as i xpected.. truly.. i had a lot in mind..n pursuing PhD wasnt 1 of them.. i do want to further my study but not a few months after i'd finish my master la..maybe after a while ..(hey..i do want 2 have my own family lar) right now what i really want is to settle my master n get a job n have a beautiful life..(mau mobil besar, rumah besar, wang besar..huhu..bak kate lagu pianka la..this song really inspired me a lot =p) ntahla..makin di pk makin xtentu lak pkran aku..i mean..i'm not the best student or fav 1, though..so i really didnt xpect all this..really..i never had a single thought about it..but i knew it has been offered 2 me from the 1st time but..the answer remains unknown (from me lar..=p)


i have a lot of things to be consider..my family..Mr. Z (yup as far as i'm concern..aku xnk dikenakan sepakan penalti hehe), want 2 buy a house n grand livina, learn foreign language, n find my own interests..i want to live my life to the fullest..instead of dull life... juz nk idup epi ikut naluri sdiri.. until that time..i alwiz feel that sum1's bored me..n i think it's me!