Monday, February 25, 2013

The perks of chubbiness

( the entry has nothing to do with the title. I'm just being me after all -_-" predictable)



Recently, my bride-to-be-lil-sis wassup-ed me. I knew there was something happened when she contact me. Not that I don’t like it, I love it so much. With her, I can be myself. We always gossiping and updating each other. 

Owh, she’s the one who wanted me to be her bridesmaid. Heh. It’s a big NO honey. I’m just too old for that sort of stuff. She told me she wanted to call her engagement off. No, I wasn’t surprise at all. I knew that stage, when the other side didn’t show as many interest as we did (in the preparations etc) we will get mad. As if they didn’t want this thing (marriage) to be happen and the one who put all their best is US. Ok..this I’m referring to people who will get married. Heh.

So, I adviced her to calm down, try to reminiscing all the good times they had shared together within their nine years ++ being in love and still. This is the crucial step in their relationship. But she scolded me for taking sides of her fiance. Huhu. Actually, it wasn’t my purpose. I knew that guy will take a really good care of her. Nothing for sure but I do trust my instinct. And she said apart of my hustle-hectic-love-life, I still keep cool. I tried my best not to meroyan ;p. 

For being real, I’m not cool. I was weak and fragile. I was, back then and now. There’s a say that you don’t know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have. Owh by the way, I didn’t accept the job offer. I called the company last Friday said sorry and told them I have a better offer, which I haven’t. They said they will try to offer me another deal and make me to reconsider on Monday and they didn’t call back today so I guess I’m not their best candidates anymore. Heh! Well, better searching for another job. I won’t allow myself working in the same company anymore for consecutive years to come. -_-“