Friday, February 22, 2013

The decision



-_-“ I’ve got a new job oppurtunity. But frankly, i was undelighted to accept it. Berat hati. The salary is better than my current job and I’m sure it’s level of stress will also be double. It’s not the main issue here. I know myself and I’m 100 % sure I’ll handle the stress within my professional level –pfff- It’s not the job but it’s me. 

Truthfully I was not brave enough to leave my comfort zone. I knew I told myself to move on but deep down when there’s a chance I wasn’t happy to do so. Ooowhh..how pathetic I am? How can I move on when part of me is missing? How I wish I am strong.. how I yearn to be strong.. how I need to be strong.. such an idiot for me to let go the golden chance. 

When they offered me the job i was speechless. Yup, I didn’t expect to be the one –didn’t have study background nor familiar with some-sort of terms in that particular area- but I do have experiences. I still didn’t give them any answer. Still in dilemma. LOL.

Must make a decision. Argggghhhh!!!!!