Saturday, February 9, 2013

L.O.V.E



“The worst feeling in the world is when you know that you both love each other but still you just can’t be together” from twitter.

Kids define love –
“During my piano recital, I was on a stage and I was scared. I looked at all the people watching me and saw my daddy waving and smiling. He was the only one doing that. I wasn’t scared anymore.” – Cindy – age 8
“My mommy loves me more than anybody. You don’t see anyone else kissing me to sleep at night.” – Clare – age 6
“Love is when Mommy gives Daddy the best piece of chicken.” – Elaine-age 5.

Still, love is subjective.
Rasa kasihan sangat kat seorang retis ni. At the tender age of 24 (tender?) she forced to face this sort of dilemma. Looking back to 2007, I was in her shoes when things happened to me. (Wait, 2007 -wasn’t me around her age at that time, was I?) But mine was better as I am no singer -better yet mylife wasn’t in the spotlight every now and then ;p. Nope-there’s no counter-attack statement or u-tube video uploaded.. but the scenario was more or like the same. 

It hurts. Was and will always. Believe me. The scar will go but the pain will linger. The misunderstanding, the heartache, the humiliation –will be our motivation to keep being stronger. Nope, am not her fan nor follow her life story but for me, we shouldn’t be judgemental. The ones who suffer is her –her alone. And maybe her significant one –the way he gave his statement, for me, really showed his unstable emotion, or maybe that’s who he is, i don’t know. Yes, she’s being immature to upload some sort of video but try to understand people who in that situation CANNOT think normally as their heart was in such pain –The kind of pain that can’t ever be talked about. You have to experience it, and then judge yourself. 

I am not taking anybody sides –not her parents, her loved one nor herself. Just let her be alone for a while to clear her minds and consciences. She will make a lot of stupid judgement for herself in time being, but in the end if they were meant to be then they will. If not, she will know. It’s good for us to pray the best for them. 

As for me, I am still battling. The war is not over yet, more heartache, pain will appear in my life. Still, running from family wasn’t the best decision (mine case was vice versa LOL). My family will always being my strength pillar -they fight for me and never let me lose this war, even the one who always losing is yours truly. 


p/s reporter pun jangan la wat propaganda lagi. Bio le dorang bincang elok2. Rimas la reporter kepochi yang kdg2 bagi soklan minta penampar!!

p/p/s Dia selalu ada untuk kita.. hanya pada Dia tempat kita mengadu