Friday, October 15, 2010

write it as u remember it..huhu

i like to read ppl status n comments in fb.. yeah sum are interesting..some r boring..n sum r annoying..-huhu- n yesh i didnt put any status on my fb -coz i wanna keep it low profile ..lol- but then i didnt-never in my life-..send a msg -via fb- n ask a man -who i barely knew for real- is he already married or not? or send a comment to his status n -without hesitation- self-proclaimed "i am this guy's gf" n wat-so-ever...-wah m in anger that i slammed my keyboard hard..huhu- yesh i m not a girl-next-door who happen to be a perfect gf for any1.. yet m not a damn-hot-drop-dead-gorgeous-angel that everyman wish for..im juz me.. a simple girl n -dont-forget-the-ugly-duckling-part...lol... me n my significant one had discussed n we r happily to keep our relationship for ourselves -means: no romantic comments, or anythg that can make our relationship become public news...-lol!

yesh ... i m "bitchy" sumtimes... in a polite way i could say.. -as he wont support my bitchiness coz all he can say is "its ur fault"..yup hes not the type of guy who will only see his gf kindness,bright side... he alwiz make me analyze my actions, my words.. n make me realize that the world does not revolve around me.. - owh back to the comments thing.. i knew that girl kinda like him..-so what- i do feel bad for her.. but i feel bad to myself 1st - she really has a gut to say that im damn unlucky to be his gf when she doesnt even knew him for real- lol! the truth is ugly, isnt it?

-sorry for bitchiness words..huhu-