Tuesday, October 5, 2010

insecure -_-"

last week was my 2ndary school reunion (b4 i transferred to muar..hehe) what d'ya expect? ofc m not going.. 1 of the reason got sumthg to do ..while other reason..m not brave enuff to x-pose myself..eekeke..(joke!) they all turn out to be sum1 hawt..meanwhile im still an ugly duckling..lol..the only difference is m not going to turn out to be a swan..(haiysz...) i got this irrelevant-instinct from my childhood until now (which i knew it's sooo ridiculous) to be outstanding u have to have a pretty face..which combine perfectly with fair skin n no acne at all.. (yesh i know beauty is in the eyes of beholder...) n as for me..having a tan (wahahaha..if only it is tan.. =p ) skin..face full of pimples here n there..really didnt caught any eyes la..

do i feel so pathetic? life is pain..n we have to go on even we have no life..NO LIFE? i have a life.. n my life is hard..yeah who doesnt? to have the insecurity -feelings of what u r alwiz troubles me.. n feelings of being rejected..in so many times.. well guess luck isnt my way of life..(huhu) 

but..deep down..i know.. sumwhere over the rainbow.. theres a perfect place for an ugly duckling ^_^

till then..