Friday, October 8, 2010

perhaps.. a lil happiness will be juz fine -_-"

yesh..do feel tired n annoyed with posts to come..coz sum1 i related to mind n soul is m.i.a -cringe!- i will be ok i know..its juz a matter of times..n i do look towards it. m not a cry baby..nor a-pathetic-dependent-yet-weak-girl-shud-b.. i dont know where my life will leads..(or shud i lead my life..thats the better question..) but sum1 gave a pleasant answer that my life is to be with him eventually ( -heart's smiling-) yesh but its too far for me too reach it now.. as my life is so empty recently n needs sumthg to fill it -sad-


yup i know..i have to settle my "burden" -sigh- if u r not happy doing sumthg u wont be able to put all uve got to it.. n to me.. i feel like i was forced to accept it..to like it..to finish it n yet to submit it..coz every single things that happen really make my heart push it away.. (ofc its my thesis..lol) but ill make it up..n ill submit it..ill do whatever it takes...

heart..plz be brave,,n take the challenge!! lol