Monday, October 11, 2010

win-win situation? lol





m happy..u happy..we all happy..-happily ever after? - opps..we're not living in the far far away-fairy tales-land.. nothg is forever -well..i like to use "ephemeral" @_@ - hihi.. whats on 10/10/2010? surely it will "haunted" us, malaysian, for a long time like highland towers tragedy >.< .. a tragic acccident here in Malaysia (the 30th among countries with the highest number of fatal road accidents) there alwiz been an accident there (the place wer the accident happened) however, i often forget about it whenever i drive back-to-back from bangi 2 melaka.. luckily nothg ever happened to me (but who knows later in life >.< ) -take a precaution-

owh ya..its also a day when some of my frens tie a knot -sweet!- juz a speculation..i noticed somewhat we called "friend" or particularly "best-fren-forever..bff" is actually useful when we are single..but when we are married it turns out to be "do-we-used-to-be-frens-coz-it-seems-like-i-dont-even-care-bout-u" lol! n 1 more thing..its-a-must-u-have-2-come-2-my-wedding-if-not-i-wont-come-to-urs-either! wahahaha... -big laugh-btw,,izzit a must when sum1 congrats u for ur marriage n u give them a heart-attack question -an atomic bomb i presume- "when u gonna get married?" izzit a simple question with a certain correct answer or a question which can be answer by kindergarten child? its a big N-0. its a question which no one can answer merely by yes or no.. its also as same question like "when u gonna die?" see...no one can really answer that -cringe!- 

sumhow..i do wish i was a child..nothg to worries..(5yrs old child can do as i dont want to study hard for exams...lol!) but then when i look back to myself again.. a bit relieved coz at least a quarter of my life ive spent on learning, studying..n not playing around (n hopefully it really worth -big grin-) yesh my life wasnt a fairy tales.. but sumhow a person i am is a real me ..n my bffs are really a true frens.. (ever 1 of my fren is an artist now -hehehehe- )we will never have to be "plastic" to each other coz we know who we are -relieved- 




looking back ...shudnt i suppose to finish my thesis rather than update my blog? -_-" sigh..yup..this is me..lol!