Thursday, June 18, 2009

like a snail

adeh...3.07pm...so sloww.. time feels like crawling when u're damn bored n got nothing to do!! (in spite of  me should finish writing my manuscript..i decided not to whistling..) layan facebook n frenster but still buhsan gak (i noe frenster is sooooo outdated rite now..but who cares laroh go on..) cant wait to get my ppt for kolokium siswazah back..(ez zit gonna be tonite??thinking)hurm still wondering if she ever give it a.s.a.p..


xde koje buhsan byk keje lg la buhsan...as usual i plan my work every month..well..every 6 months actually (whether i could ever done it ----> that's a different story la wei..hee hee) yesterday i'd already print july'09 until nov'09 calendar.. but cant find any words to write on it..(xde koje da ke?) d'ohd'oh xtau la..i dont noe my status rite now (instead of single n not available la...huhu but i can be acceptable any other way tongue) i mean my status in c. elegans project whether the task is done or not n...should i or shouldnt i continue my contract..?? hurmm..yup..a contract worker like me really need the confirmation to continue asap or else we'll get our pay late than usual..(as we're not staff talk to the hand)


3.20pm..cant believe it's only 13minutes gone as i'm typing this post..sigh