Wednesday, June 17, 2009

~nobody's home~




[caption id="attachment_277" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="1 is a lonely no.."]1 is a lonely no..[/caption]

i have to confess..after rain comes sunshine (lately KL was covering by "jerebu" so the shine was slightly unavailable..;p) I don't knowterrible week after all..phew..even it wasnt me who lost the most but still traumatized me a lot.. sum1 (or perhaps a group of irresponsible yet heartless ppl) had entered our housesad (me n my fwens rented house) n stole everythg they could possibly grabbed within 3-4 hours approximatelysad.. the situation was calm at first since we didnt noe the exact story (like idk so idc..) but it changed after we're noticed that couple of things were goneworried..(& those stuffs werent with the owner..i could say!)


6a00d10a7a1eb08bfa00f48ce9cca80002-500pi


immediately i got a quick goosebump! n mind u it continues everytime i enter our house.. (until this particular moment lar..) we're usually staying together like 6-7 ppl then suddenly when sum1 break into our house the aura of different person seems like haunting me (that's y i do get goosebumps without reason..kot!) ---> or perhaps..i'm that cowardly gal in the house..at wits' end



right now..i'm juz telling myself to be brave all the time thumbs up(even my bad habit is to frighten myself with those ghost story that i've readI don't want to see..hikhik..)hurm..the gud thing is when the "thing" happened nobody was at home..n that's soooo relief..whew!




[caption id="attachment_279" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="wanna go xtra miles wit ya..;p"]wanna go xtra miles wit ya..;p[/caption]

p/s - idk -i dont noe, idc - i dont care..got it..


Regards,


A. L good luck