Friday, June 12, 2009

no place like home

until yesterday..i'd travel a lot (ye la..hikhik..definition from my own dictionary la ;p) from kuantan to langkawi..yup.. kinda exhausted but i'm having fun (apparently this is the last progress meetg i will attend..as my master project seems 2 finish oredi..) 1 part of me i'm so grateful that eventually all my hustle-n-bustle life (plus hecticly complex yet complicated life ;p) will comes to an end..but 1 part of me..i do feel a little bit sad.. as i'm leaving my "baby" (project) soon..n not only that..this almost 3 years "stick" @ my lab really taught me a million lessons that i admit i couldnt get anywhere else..


cant write much right now..got stuff to do (hihi...the aura of xcellent student suddenly appear ker? ;p) juz couldnt wait 2 back 2 melaka (home sweet home).. hopefully can write a bit longer another time.. soonish guys!