Thursday, June 16, 2011

walls

 I do put some partitions in my life..esp in my heart.. –we cant trust people to always take a good care of it so yeah..it must have been some gaps- when I met strangers I do want to take times and efforts to know them. And I do not take any impression on them. Well..people say that first impression is important but not for me. It’s difficult to know someone just by a glimpse. I don’t imply it and I totally didn’t acknowledge love on the first sight.

So that’s why I put some walls between my very tiny heart –melodramatic me- maybe being the second child makes me fragile and vulnerable-well it’s the weakest point, but I don’t have to be one, though- if I don’t like someone, I rather not talking to them, better yet I’m avoiding myself to be surrounded by that negative auras – fascinating?- and obviously, I will never try to like them if they don’t want to like me. I will never put any efforts even as small as baby ant – huhu- if u didn’t like me.. neither me have any reason to be near you.

Mom was right..she is and always be right - ^_^ - we don’t have actually repay whatever people did to us –bad things of course- we don’t want to be as bi-a-tch (lol..mom didn’t say this words..but it comes from my alter ego ;p ) as they are. The most important thing is we have to take care of ourselves and live happily as we should. And as for me.. people who had entered my life definitely got their own places in me. some might marked something but sometimes it just temporary. Some just enough to be surrounded for formal/professional purpose –and Im sure I wanna leave it to be a fomal relationship only..which they cant never interact with my personal life nor know bout it- while some are permanently special and will never be erased –lol..so melodramatic ;p –

Owh btw, I went to KL for interview last Tuesday.. even using gps still managed to be lost..lol.. surely I wont drive alone there –kindly encik offered to be my driver..huhu- when we were lost I just keep silent as he alwiz asked me the direction –hello..thats why we have gps- before he managed to mad at me I just keep my mouth shout and let he drove calmly with that gps..haha.

Well.. june will end and july will come.. and then it will be fasting month then raya.. and after 3 months there will be a new year once again.. how fast time walks us by.. and me.. still didn’t achieve my target – which obviously my master- erkk…its now or never!