Tuesday, May 31, 2011

and i thought i was going to forget u...


10 o’clock this morning i had an interview with company R. i do felt nervous..(like butterflies in stomach.. needed to go to toilet..etc <---- nervous symptoms i guess..huhu) but i told myself those butterflies, they have got to be murdered by any chance.. n earlier this morning, i kept repeating myself begged encik to not allow me to go for that interview..but he just ignored me as expected..lol..(i have a serious issue with someone there who eventually will become part of me??)


since the company also, like, wanted-so-badly-for-me-to-attend-it (as they calling from Saturday till 930 this morning) so I just let go the-feeling-of-unpleasant-to-certain-people.. well..when I arrived there.. I had to wait for a girl who came earlier. (luckily only one person ahead) since this is my second time here (interview) I didn’t feel much pressure compared to previous one …haha… while am waiting I grabbed magazines there. Well..its more to engineering…pfff what am I expecting from engineering company..lol (laugh at myself)

I didn’t pay much attention bout what I was reading until I finally came across an interesting article (for me of course) something bout bioengineering, nanotechnology and most importantly how they implement those two in treating some bacterial infection (which I forgot the name) and in process to proceed it to the higher level; drug.. they actually wanted it to be user friendly which can be found in daily usage/ toiletaries n stuff..

Oh my.. I talked to myself.. I left all this like almost a year.. I didn’t know how much I missed all the researches, the knowledge, the sciences, the biology itself..  I knew im so into designing drug.. I even had my 3 years constructing a hypothetical pathway.. (ok..i lied..the pathway took about a year to complete..another 1 year am mining information..another 1 year full of rejection..huhu)..

Well.. now what I can do is completed writing journal and submit my thesis..prepare for viva (hopefully!) and then graduated as master student.. its like a dream for me.. yet its in my list to-be-achieved before I can even think about tie-what-so-ever knot..