Wednesday, June 29, 2011

abdominal colic

I was MC yesterday.. huhu..and last Monday I just worked half-day only. Cant stand the pain in my stomach –no it wasn’t a normal pain..it’s more to gastric.. well it is gastric after all..lol- it hurts so much till I cant eat normally even I had bought meals for lunch. I just can take milk –no anlene, HL, or anything..just full cream milk as I cant find fresh milk at that time- unfortunately I was about to throw out after I sipped a few.. -_-"

Ok..this is serious.. I said to myself. I haven’t experienced all this, not since I was 17.
-Back then I can’t even stand up and walked out from toilet as the pain really tortured me to death.- I messaged  encik and asked him if he can take me back as he was still in meeting. It was 1 pm. And he still didn’t replied. I did lose hope and said to myself just bear with the situation. About 15mins later he called and said he will fetch me. –yeay! Can’t stand the pain and need rest like so much-


Went back home and he bought another milk for me. –He was afraid I wanna threw out so he gave me plastic bag…owh…so much for the sarcasm -_-" if wasn’t bout the pain surely I do mind..huhu. I just slept I don’t know for bout how long. But when I woke up I called encik to drive me to clinic. The pain was already gone but as curious I was I do wanna check for my health.

And the doctor gave me one day MC with a reminder to come back if the pain won’t goes. Luckily it wasn’t appendicitis as the pain was on my left stomach. He said that it was gastric plus food poisoning. Huhu.. omg. I should watch what I consume onwards.


On my way home I was thinking what did I ate on the day before… breakfast –Nescafe, lunch-maggie ruski (so much for the protein yeah…), dinner –a happy meal (fried chicken and ribena + mcflurry lime..owh it’s the newest mcflurry in town..huhu), supper –kfc..

Arrgghhh…exactly! How many calories I’ve already taken into me? >.< now I do eat normally. No more caffeine –even I knew I will shatter at the begins of the day…but I do have to stop taking caffeine now- no more sour/spicy/hot meals… more veges, lots of fruits.. lots of water.

Caffeine…..i heart u no more… now im with milk..so please do not even come back…


pain go away;