Friday, May 6, 2011

cemburu bertempat

Ari jumaat…yeay! Esok cuti ^_______________^ (hamboi..senyum lebo..)

Sumhow..this tiny little feeling keep popping in my heart…ddduuuhhh..

I know I am some kind of weirdo since I was a small child.. (lol..ok..just kidding)

There’s a voice whispering as m looking for people profiles or status in facebook..

A pretty girl who happened to break-up with her ex seems to have a new relationship –am not jealous

Some old schoolmates finally tying their knots –still am not jealous..but happy for them

Some friends had their wedding of the year and look so gorgeous –am not jealous at all

Then there are friends who living abroad and enjoying their life –well..they are lucky..but still..im not jealous

But when…

Some friends had their viva or submitted their thesis or.. they finally had their master convocation… -well hell yeah I am totally jealous!

I mean how could they possible finished their master whilst im on the other hand? Im so pissed off with myself for not being able to finish it according to my plan.. hello? I’m 27, I started my master at the tender age of 24 and it took me almost 3 years now!  It just a master degree..how could I possibly not finished it when technically all I did was just analyzed and built pathway!!!!!

Owh my.. this is not supposed to happen..not to me..not to anybody.. m hoping someday me and my friends could breaking free from all this hectic and pathetic situation..