Monday, April 25, 2011

wishing on stars

=) A week and a day before my 27th birthday.. (happy) well.. I know there will be nothing special happening on that day (especially when I have to cut-off my holiday n work on my special day..huhu)..but still am wishing for something… (ok..ill attach the picture of something that I really want at this moment)
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*





it’s a sony cyber shot camera (lol) ok..i’ve once dreamt of DSLR but then I realized I will never get that one no matter how long I have to save money etc etc.. (~bad ana~) this one..its cost RM699 (-_-“) if there’s someone who generous enough to buy it for me as birthday present..lol! haven’t got any present since im graduated (degree =p )

owh well..if only dreams will come true…(ok it will..only if I buy it myself..lol!) perhaps I better saving for this October as I have to renew my car’s insurance n road tax n bla..bla..bla..

but still… (sambil pejam mata kuat2 n doa…) I want this for my birthday!!!!!

(as if my prayers will be answered….pathetic me…huhu)