Thursday, April 23, 2009

if it's not sorry then...??

Tuhan kirimkanlah aku,
kekasih yang, baik hati,
yang mencintai aku,
apa adanya


Mawar ini, semakin layu,
tak ada yang, memiliki,
seperti, aku ini,
semakin, pupus

(munajat cinta -ahmad dhani)





[caption id="attachment_266" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="say-a-lil'-prayer"]say-a-lil'-prayer[/caption]


been into this song lately..yup..it's a slow song but i like it so much..(n recently YUNA -& SEBENARNYA..) hmm..i tend to be sum1 who alwiz shedding my tears no matter how small the thing is..(exception..xla smpi terpijak taik ayam pun nangis..huhu)..that's my biggest weakness in life..i juz lurvvve 2 cry n i dont know why..maybe that's some sort of mechanism for me 2 defend myself..(from...who? what? when? how??) recently..sum "BIG" things had happened to my life..n it was hard, tough..n i juz thought i'm not gonna make it.. sumhow i managed to get over it. n what i'd learned..i muz be strong, i cant rely on other ppl so much..n most importantly..i have to stop crying..


yup..my hands r small n i know..but they are mine..right now i gained a lot of energy n started to love myself even more..(deepest appreciation n thousands of tx dedicated to my family who alwiz be there 4 me..n supported me..thru my gud n bad times..) i knew i'd troubled myself a lot n i often forget bout me many times..i alwiz try not to hurt other ppl but it's me who hurt the most eventually.. n i hate myself 4 being sooooo ridiculous.. i am responsible for my feelings n for that reason i will not let myself cause my heart so much misery anymore..





[caption id="attachment_267" align="aligncenter" width="239" caption="losing grip"]losing grip[/caption]

tx for treating me that way..n it's u who taught me to be strong..even it really cuts me deep, though


I'm broken hearted, I can't let you know
And I won't let it show
You won't see me cry

Love n regards,



A.L