Saturday, April 7, 2012

Give your heart a break -and no it's not a song lyric by the way

Things get back to normal. A million thanks to TM’s mr-nice-customer-service-man who kindly helped this pity lil’ lady after a week without an internet connection. Yup..had been kicked over here and there, called this man, that man… finally this man consulted me to reset my account password –gave me a number to fax the company letterhead with some information and 2 hours after that a woman called and said she already reset my password and it can be activated within 30minutes.

Ok. I was a bit relieved. This morning I did configured my modem and walla! Im connected again. It’s been a chaotic week without an internet. Felt like I was breathing out of air. LMAO!



Lately being addicted to Hell’s Kitchen series..gossip girl (argh..Dan & Blair…poor Chuck Bass… but I do like it somehow..haha) and ANTM (latest british invasion which I love Sophie-with her pink cotton candy hair and Ashley –with a cute british accent.. and somehow Azmarie. She’s sooo fierce!) It’s so frustrated Angelea didn’t win antm 17 all stars cycle. She’s so funny and stunning. And I watched back cycle 14 when she did get into the house –and this time I think I do like that outspoken team which include herself, Krista and Alasia.
                                        Cycle 17                                                      

Out of the blue my boss asked me when will I settled down. I just told her my chicken tabung didn’t full yet. Heh! Seriously..i give myself two years from now. No it wasn’t that long..I mean now is already April and without I’m noticing it I will be 30 and yeay!