Friday, April 13, 2012

Entangled gone?

No I didn’t have Pocahontas hair and such. I mean a long-luscious-blackish-thick hair. My hair is so-so. Ehem..and by that what I really mean is kinda-bad-hair-condition. Relying on DNA and what's God has given me, I’m sure it is perfectly OK. But admit it, u just don’t know how to take care of it. Yes! For crying out loud.

During my childhood, mom always “orders” me to keep my hair long until my age was 23. I did chop it just to keep the end healthy but that was it. I have this bad-hair condition ever since I can remember. Everytime I look into a mirror I always picturize myself looks like a leukemia patient who will loss all her hair eventually. And that terrify me a lot.

It was then until I’m doing some treatment for my beloved hair. Doing it by myself. Thanks to internet, I found some ways to prevent myself become bald. Lol! I had coloured my hair – using inai btw, rebounded it, cut and styled it as many ways as I can remembered –pretending oneself as Korean actress who has cute hair. And now I’m just like my hair the way it is –not so blackish, not so thick, not so long, and kinda wavy- heh!

Terapi rambut agar tak gugur –segenggam rambut sehari lama-lama jadi botak..haruslah dicegah.

i)syampu rambut dengan syampu anti kelemumur (for those yang ada masalah ni –like me-ehem but sekarang tak banyak da..weeee) –I use Pantene. Urut-urut kepala dalam 2-3minit lepas tu buang buih-buih syampu.

ii) letak syampu lagi –kali ni I guna L’oreal Elvive Re-nutrition. Bau sangat wangi and worth for total hair repair –ada royal jelly katanya..heh. Urut-urut kepala lagi sampai berbuih syampu tu ada la dalam 2-3minit gak




iii) harusla bilas sampai bersih. Lepas tu letak pulak conditioner. I use L’oreal Elvive Re-nutrition Conditioner. Ok kadang I malas guna kondisioner.. bila nak wat treatment jer I guna sebab bau syampu pon da wangi and rambut jadi selembut sutera..FOR ME la..wahh gitu.

iv) cuci bersih-bersih sampai hilang conditioner tu.

v) kering kan rambut dengan cara tekap slow-slow guna towel which is different from ur body towel. Lol.. harus la asing towel rambut and badan hokey.

vi) dah agak-agak kering-lembap rambut tu..letak lak mask rambut. I use pantene hair mask –total damage. Bau memang wangi + kuat. Sapu kat rambut and urut-urut sikit hujung rambut. Biar dalam 5 minit camtu pastu bilas bersih-bersih especially kulit kepala..berkurap la pulak kang tak basuh molek-molek..hahaha

vii) keringkan rambut. Kalau boleh biar la guna kaedah semulajadi –non hair dryer punya kaedah. Lepas tu letak la vitamin rambut –I use ellips hair vitamin –red, purple, yellow, black..i can’t figure which is which so I just buy all kinds of them. Hehe. Apply it to your hair and avoid the scalp kalo tak berkelemumur nanti. and walla..it smells good and lasting.




I buat treatment rambut ni dalam 2-3 kali seminggu. U can do everyday if u rajin. So me-bad day hair-is finally over. Dan jarang sikat rambut pon sekarang ni. Guna jari pon boleh. It was then when my hair scattered all over bed and pillows. Sekarang kurang da keguguran rambut yang melampau and dandruff? Bubye!   

But then..it just me. I don’t know bout other people. It works for me.