Friday, November 19, 2010

the girl who wants to cry no more

how pathetic.. lol.. (talking bout own self) if u happened to like sumthg in ur life its sooo hard to leave it juz like that. yet it's harder when it comes to love sum1 esp.. i may b an old-fashioned girl (still can consider myself "a girl" ? haha) as i told myself since i can remember that i wud only date sum1 who will become my mate one day. n who will know that right? i pretty certain, even for once in our live, we used to have a sign or signal for ourselves.. like when we 1st time met sum1 special we cud knew if they were meant for us.. or wont they? =p


i used to have a crush with a heartthrob guy( ^_^) -btw my definition of great guy is different from other girls so who cares if he's hot for me n not for others? hihi- im crazy for this guy (b4 i met mr.z obviously...=p) sent him letters (n he replied it tho) but i was wrong.i mean..i like him coz he has similar figures as the one i used to get crush b4 not bcoz i like him as himself. n as the friendship evolves, we get separated in finding our ways.. he met his fiancee n will get marry soon. n im happy for him.(seriously) sumhow i wonder if he ever said the sacred word "ahem" n we didnt compatible for each other, we will break off eventually, right? n what happen to my vow that i want to date my mate only? see..things happened for reasons.. (talk to myself..)