Thursday, November 18, 2010

the girl who is depressed..currently

i can consider myself as emo person.. n i tend to be happy like hell when ppl around me but when im alone..only God knows exactly what i feel inside. n it is sad when sum1 u thought connected with u, mind n soul, did sumthg beyond ur expectations.. i wish i am sleeping beauty who gets to sleep n only wake up when her prince come to save her (LOL) but in fact im not beauty..the title will change to sleeping beast? LOL..

for others, starting a new life may seems so easy..as for me it is tough.. i dont know where to begin..yet i dont know how to end my miserable-current-life.. perhaps the happiness works differently.. do i have to kiss a lot of frogs before i meet my prince? NO. do i have to risk my happiness for sumthg that i foresee the dark ahead? NO. do i have to forget my past n never look back? hell NO.. it may be the tormented past stories i never wanted in my life but its mine. n no one can judge it even myself.

ill be happy now (well im not but im trying)