Thursday, October 22, 2009

::jaket biru::

i have a jacket..it's blue n made of jeans..n i used to wear it in my lab whenever i felt so itchy cold..it was a gift from sum1 that damn special to me..n still.. lately..ever since i'd transfer to another place (still @ inbio) i didnt wear it anymore.. not even touch it as it's kinda warm here.. until today..suddenly i felt so so cold.. n i grabbed the jacket n wore it.. n for a moment my hand trembling..(exception to my thyroid problem) feels like i'm facing with my old-love-story again.. n right now sumthg keep wandering in my head.. it's like sumthg we thought we could never live without..we put a lot of trust, hope..to ensure that precious still ours..but as the time goes by.. eventually we know..we actually can live with or without that particular thing.. it's just a matter of could we or couldnt stand up for our own sake..


n as for me..i knew how much i like my blue jeans jacket..n sumtimes i need it to when i cant stand the cold..but in another time i dont need it.. sumtimes what i need is..myself