Friday, March 22, 2013

It's done!


As shock as it may sound..well yeah.. I did resign from my job here. I mean the one that offered me the big amount (allegedly). It was so much hectic and heartache I’m going to say but the details..well let me keep it myself. 

When you are the only different race among the others surely you will be treated “better” –in sarcastic way. I keep being patience and try to adapting to the environment but that’s it. Last Wednesday was my limit. And honestly if I keep staying in the same place, doing the same job I’ll be the women version of Incredible Hulk –but I’d prefer turning into purple rather than green. LOL. 

The policy stricted state that only can use ENGLISH –but hey, since there’s only one people with other race why don’t we just use our common tongue. It wasn’t the big problem actually. But can’t use malay words I think that’s a big BullS**t! Come on.. we are supposed to be 1Malaysia I presume. 

And the biggest s**t that I’m supposely control THE company account not the owner’s japanese restaurant, or do their clients’ E form or etc. Am only starting for a week and the bos assumed me to know every files located, every single receipts was kept or the previous years file was stored. This is absurd. Totally insane.

I knew i had signed the contract but look I’m still in probation. But did the boss listen to me..nope. And being the one who keep comparing me to her favourite staff and a month trainees there. So yeah. 

I’m pissing off and unemployed in time being. This I knew that being patience and keep staying there won’t do me any good!