Friday, November 4, 2011

it will rain..surely



November.

Almost the end of 2011. Slightly different from previous years as I live closer to him now. Lots of hectic, arguments, tears, fights, laughter and joys.  Yet I do enjoyed it. For him become my best friend, my foe, my big brother, my father, my family, seems everything in fairy tales.


OK I LIED.


There’s no fairy tales. LOL. If I happened to have daughters I won’t allow them to read any fairy tales story especially an ugly duckling and Alice in wonderland. ~even both are my favorites among the others~ haha.

There’s only a reality and destiny. Reality is what we are now at the particular moment, while destiny is the path that we choose at the exact moment when a choice has to be made at instant time. ~source: me, myself & co..lalalala~ you can dream as much as you like, as high as you can aim.. but sometimes it’s good to have a miniscule dream and achieve it yourself.

In my tiny little heart I have a dream that I know I can achieve it one day. Even the day seems so far away..perhaps if I put my heart and soul I can really achieve it. However, I am, somehow, met with the wrong person at the wrong time. But did I regret it? Nope. I didn’t get what I want but I found something else. A lesson of a life times how you should not repeat it at any moment in your life.

Surely it will rain sometimes. But if I keep holding onto my umbrella, I won’t be totally wet.

source: google..