Wednesday, March 9, 2011

new look..again..yippie!

yup...as m staying at new house (rent with my bro..-that's Bame for keeping me accompany..hihi) so i decided to change my blog's skin again..lol! n its GREEN...as green as my room =p.. huhu..life's so much better when u have no "judgers" anymore.. tol la..umah 2 xperlu besar @ mewah..yg penting penghuni rs selamat, selesa n hepi.. im feeling it now ~n my mum's house esp..so comfort ^_^ ~ we dont need expensive things to make us happy..yeah? ~well..maybe not "we" but "me" =p ~

hopefully..there's no more "emo" post from me after today (hihi) as m started a new life..new journey (well..as human being i cant promise to always be happy..but ill try my best ) m gaining weight..but sumhow i feel comfortable with my body =p.. n those friendly-acnes (which always hang-out on my face) seems to hate me now as they slowly moving out from my life (lol..n bekas2 jerawat pon udah ilang) yeay... sgt berdebar tggu 2012... as m promise myself i will look awesome on my graduation day! (perhaps its this year la =( ....) 
whatever happen..happen with reasons...no need to complain..juz keep moving on coz after thunderstorm..rainy day..theres alwiz a rainbow n beautiful sunshine ^_^

till i have sumthg to write 
(omg....i supposed to recheck my thesis now..its nearly APRIL...!!)

-coincidentally...m wearing a green baju kurung today..lol...GO GREEN girl!